Johanna Modin - BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH FITNESS MODEL


Johanna Modin - BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH FITNESS MODEL


Johanna Modin - I?m 22 years old from Stockholm, Sweden and I recently graduated as a Software tester/Quality assurance which suits me well ?cause I love problem solving and I?m very competitive. Even though I have an education within IT my true passion in life is training.

I started playing soccer at the age of 10, when I was 15 I started playing in the highest league, and at the same time I went to a high school with soccer orientation. I trained about 6-10 times a week and I was as happy as I?ve ever been.

At the age of 19 I quit completely ?cause many of the girls in my team were older than me and didn?t show up to practice due to pregnancy and other ?grown-up? stuff.
I therefore started going to the gym to have something to do or else I was climbing the walls at home.

Since then I?ve been training whenever I feel like it (about 2-10 times a week) and performing different types of training and sports. When I?m sick and tired of the gym I love to go out running, play badminton or have a boxing session with my brother.

The thing that keeps me motivated and truly happy in life is variety in my training!

Johanna Modin, Swedish Fitness Model



Johanna Modin Swedish Fitness Model

Johanna Modin Fitness Model

Johanna Modin Swedish Fitness

Johanna Modin Swedish Fitness Motivation

Johanna Modin abs

Johanna Modin body Fitness

Johanna Modin Swedish Model

BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH FITNESS MODEL

SWEDISH FITNESS MODEL

Johanna Modin, Swedish Fitness Model, body motivational, Fitness Motivation,

Popular Posts

Sort Posts by Month

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews