Cristina Silva ? Personal trainer and Fitness Model


Cristina Silva Personal trainer and Fitness Model

Bikini Diva World Champion


    Name: Cristina Silva
    Age: 29
    Height: 1,64 m (5?5?)
    Competition Weight: 50 kg
    Current weight: 56 kg
    Current city: London, England
    Occupation: Personal trainer


I?m a Personal Trainer working in Central London, and the new WBFF Bikini Diva World Champion.

I have an international experience in Modelling and fitness that really helps diversify my activities on stage and in the gym. I know what competition means after stepping on my first stage in the WBFF london 2015,  finishing on the podium in the Fitness category with a third place and winning the Bikini Category. 3 months later, I competed on the stage in Las Vegas winning my first world title.

I always have been dedicated to fitness and I always wanted to help anybody who is willing to make changes in their life. If you have any question or motivation to change your lifestyle, contact me for more information in the ?contact page?!

Cristina Silva WBFF Athlete

Cristina Silva Wbff North America bikini pro Champion

Cristina Silva Fitness Model

Cristina Silva Bikini World Champion

Cristina Silva Bikini Diva World Champion

Cristina Silva fit girl

Cristina Silva body motivation

Cristina Silva fitness

Cristina Silva fitness motivation

Cristina Silva WBFF Pro Bikini

Cristina Silva WBFF Pro Bikini World Champion

Source: cristinasilva.co.uk
By: instafitnessmodels.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

Sort Posts by Month

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews