Meet Jelly, The 26-year-old Swedish Who Went From Overweight And Unhealthy To A Stunning Fitness Model


Meet Jelly, The 26-year-old Swedish Who Went From Overweight And Unhealthy To A Stunning Fitness Model

The 26-year-old Swedish fitness model, who is known as Jelly Devote on Instagram, wasnt at her healthiest just a while back. Swedish fitness model who decided it was time to turn her life around by cutting out processed foods and alcohol.

jelly devote before after
Jelly Devote before after

You always ask me how I managed to do my transformation from the girl to the left to the girl on the right.. .


time, dedication and knowledge. Was it easy? No. Did I have any sort of help? No. Did I succeed straight away? No.

so many ups and downs it's crazy. Tried all kinds of wrong things crazy diets and just doing cardio. It's taken me years to get where I am today. Years of mistakes and setbacks. When I've felt like giving up. I'm so happy, today,


Jelly Devote  Swedish fitness model

The 26-year-old Swedish Fitness Model

The 26-year-old Swedish Fitness Model Jelly Devote

The 26-year-old Swedish Fitness Model Jelly Devote 0001

26-year-old Swedish Fitness Model Jelly Devote

The 26-year-old Swedish Fitness Model Jelly Devote 0002

Swedish Fitness Model Jelly Devote

Fitness Model Jelly Devote

Fitness Model Jelly Devote

Swedish Fitness Model Jelly Devote Weight loss

Popular Posts

Sort Posts by Month

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews